Nursery Assistant Level 3
Who is our client?
We are extremely excited to be working with a fantastic Nursery in the Longford area who offers nursery care for children aged nought to five years. The purpose-built nursery provides a light and airy setting for children to learn and play, and the secure playground offers an exciting area for children to play and exercise in every day throughout the year.
With two age-appropriate rooms - babies under two years and children over the age of two - the nursery provides focused, child-centred planning and attention, with appropriate games and activities to enable children to learn and have fun.
The nursery offers an in-house kitchen where nutritionally-balanced meals and snacks are freshly prepared each day. Special dietary requirements and allergies are catered for where possible
What is the role?
We are looking for an enthusiastic and caring individual who loves working with children, day to day duties will include;
- Helping oversee, maintain and organise a clean, tidy, child-friendly environment, nursery nurse supervises activities, such as messy play, crafts, cooking, reading and outdoor/physical pursuits.
- And because parents may feel like they're missing out on their young child's development, nursery nurses also plan, observe and keep records that inform parents and carers about their child’s day.
- Feeding suitable meals, snacks and drinks
- Changing nappies or helping with potty/toilet training
- Teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners
- Working with any health and social care professionals, where necessary, and undertaking any relevant admin/paperwork
- The role of a nursery nurse involves working with children and is therefore exempt from Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974
- You are therefor required to declare any convictions or cautions that you may have, including those that would otherwise be regarded as 'spent' under this Act
What’s in it for me?
- Great Environment to work in
- Amazing Team and support
- Ongoing training
- Free lunches
- 1-hour lunch
- Competitive salary
Who are we?
Blackrock Care is a specialist recruiter of Health and Social Care professionals. A sector we are very proud to be part of.
We are passionate about supporting candidates in identifying and attaining their career goals and our experienced and professional consultants will support you during every step of your application process.
Please apply using the link below and one of our consultants will be in touch.