Clinical Negligence Paralegal
Litigation Executive/Paralegal - Clinical Neglience
£18,000 - £22,000
An award winning, legal 500 firm based in the heart of Cardiff require a Paralegal to join their Clinical Negligence department on a permanent basis.
- Supporting the Fee Earner on high value, challenging Clinical Negligence files
- Drafting documents and correspondence such as witness statements, letters of instruction, schedules of loss, instructions to counsel and orders
- Preparing court bundles
- Chasing documents such as medical records and reports
- Instructing experts
- Keen interest in Clinical Negligence
- Knowledge and understanding of personal injury
- The ability to learn quickly and apply learning so you can work at pace and meet keen deadlines
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft office and ideally case management system experience
- Strong academics - background such as ILEX study & LLM or LPC
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Please contact Emily Flewitt, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.