Executive Assistant and Project Manager
We are currently recruiting for an Executive Assistant. This role is located in London Bridge and is paying a competitive £35,000 - £40,000 per annum.
Who will you be working for
Our client represents the transmission and distribution network operators for electricity and gas in the UK and Ireland. Their members control and maintain the critical national infrastructure that delivers these vital services into our homes and businesses. As the voice of the energy networks sector, they act as a strategic focus and channel of communication for the industry.
What will you be doing
- To co-ordinate the execution of strategic initiatives, with specific responsibility for delivery of key projects.
- To ensure delivery and follow through of all the items discussed and to be actioned by the Executive team.
- To work with the Executive team in the preparation of Agendas of Board meetings, issue papers in a timely fashion, and produce meeting summaries that capture the key points discussed and associated actions.
- Work with the Executive team to co-ordinate responses, including planning of follow up meetings and preparation of associated papers/presentations as directed.
- To manage the internal processes and ways of working that enable the Executive team to work more effectively together providing the "glue" that holds the team together and helping them to keep connected.
- To ensure that responsibilities and accountabilities are clear and agreed with the Executive team.
- To undertake confidential assignments as directed by the CEO which require skill and discretion, ensuring liaison with internal and external stakeholders.
- To undertake effective calendar management for the Executive team and set up meetings/calls to progress strategic projects/decision making as required, looking ahead and anticipating what will be required without being asked.
- To pre read key committee papers for the CEO, highlighting the key matters of follow up, concern or success and ensuring that the CEO is fully briefed.
- To conduct any other duties as required by the Company.
- Proven track record of effectively interacting with senior stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Experience of organising and co-ordinating programmes/projects across various business areas
- Strategic thinker, with the ability to translate/work strategy into operational/action plans
- Excellent Microsoft skills
- Excellent presentation skills, both written and oral
- Experience of working at Exec/Board level; interactions, operating with, preparing material/content
What's in it for you
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team of friendly and dedicated professionals. The working environment is down to earth and there's a real collaborative feel in the workplace. The offices are very modern and situated in a prime location in London Bridge. This role is paying a competitive £35k - £40k.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please click on the 'Apply' button below.
Not ready to apply, or have some questions first?
Call or email me, Anjelica Selis at Gordon Yates, to discuss in confidence.