Are you looking for a role within a national Animal charity?
Do you have fundraising experience including 'making the ask’?
If you answered yes to the questions above, this is the role for you! My client is looking to grow their team and as such are recruiting for two Philanthropy Officers. Based in London, this position will focus on recruiting new major donors and subsequently stewarding the high-net worth individuals to continue making large gifts to the charity.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing a portfolio of existing major donors & prospects
- Attending meetings with existing and new donors
- Supporting the Philanthropy Manager in delivering the major donor elements of the fundraising strategy
The ideal candidate for this role:
- Posses a proven track record of securing 5 figures+ major gifts
- Proven experience in 'making the ask’
- Demonstratable experience of writing successful proposals
Our clients are open to interviewing candidates immediately for this role, so please send through your CV asap to be considered.