Are you a qualified Teacher looking for a new opportunity?
Would you like to join a friendly and welcoming village school?
Are you available for an immediate start?
Then apply today!
I am currently working with a Church of England village school looking to recruit a Year 3 Teacher to start as soon as possible. This position is initially offered on a fixed term contract but there may be the opportunity for it to extend into the new academic year.
The role is a job share for 3 days a week in collaboration with the current teacher, who is reducing their hours. Due to the location of this school, it is important that the successful applicant is able to drive.
If you are interested in applying but are not available immediately please call me to discuss as the school will wait for the perfect applicant!
Why this school?
- Rated 'good' by Ofsted with outstanding features
- A small and friendly team
- A stunning rural location
- Pay to scale
- Assistance from an experienced and supportive TA
- Access to unique benefits, including 40% off cinema tickets and a huge range of high street discounts
- A dedicated, experienced consultant assigned to help you
- Over 20 years of experience in the education sector
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Planning and delivering inspiring lessons
- Marking children's work
- Writing reports
- Attending necessary training days
- Participating in parents' evenings
To be successful you will have:
- An enhanced DBS (we can assist you with this)
- Two references
- Relevant teaching qualifications - PGCE/QTS
- A good understanding of the curriculum
If this is what you are looking for, contact us today!
Call Cara on or send your CV to to book your local registration.
Successful applications are subject to enhanced DBS and reference checks. Randstad Education is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children.