A Quality Engineer job opportunity has just become available, within a well-established Manufacturing business, located in the Leicestershire area. This company is growing at a fast pace and they're offering a competitive starting salary (negotiable), for the right engineering professional. Hard work doesn't go unnoticed, within this business!
Quality Engineer responsibilities include -
- Handle SAP questions with regards to Quality tasks and any transactions.
- Assist the Quality management with the implementation and ongoing maintenance of the quality management system on site.
- Stand in for Quality Management during periods of absence.
- Use RCA and the implementation of corrective actions for any process related concerns.
- Use continuous improvements tools, to enhance the onsite Quality system.
- Carry out staff training, to help build quality awareness as and when required.
- Implement audits, including closing out audit outcomes.
- Document the results/reports through the compliance management system.
- Investigate customer complaints implementing, corrective/preventive action.
- Create and maintain company quality documentation, such as PFMEA, Control Plans, ITP's, Quality procedures and guidelines.
- Assist with Quality Assurance receiving inspection process and procedures.
- Work closely with suppliers, ensuring performance is at the required levels and implement audits as and when required.
- Work with the various Technical teams on site, ensuring that new products are aligned to design data.
Quality Engineer desirable skills/experience/attributes -
- Experience in a similar position.
- Able to read and work from technical information.
- Experience of working to ISO 9001 / AS9100 systems and NADCAP processes.
- Working knowledge of SAP functions.
- Understanding of EASA Part 21 regulations.
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing Tool and Techniques.
- Self-motivated and pro-active work ethic.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Relevant manufacturing/engineering education.
Quality Engineer position benefits -
- Competitive salary (negotiable).
- Holiday & Pension package.
- Friendly working environment.
- The chance to work for a well-regarded and ever growing business.
If interested in this position, please apply through this advert immediately.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.