Teacher of Maths Ashford
Teacher of Mathematics required a great and high achieving school in Ashford
Teaching Personnel are working on behalf of a successful school in Ashford who are seeking to appoint a dynamic and inspiring teacher of Mathematics.
We are seeking to recruit for this position with the view of an immediate start.
Fantastic opportunities for progression for the right candidate.
Fully supportive CPD programme
They are offering a genuine opportunity for career progression and development. The successful candidate must be committed to the development of high quality teaching practices and high standards of achievement
The school are looking for:
- Qualified teachers with QTS status including NQTs
- Fun and exciting teachers who enjoy working with young people and are able to forge positive relationships with them
- A good/outstanding classroom teacher and model of excellence in terms of teaching & learning.
- An enthusiasm for new approaches and ideas
- A "can do" approach to teaching with a passion for raising standards
- The ability to support all children to reach with their full potential, and become well rounded, well balanced and confident, effective people
- An ambitious professional, committed to further personal development, and for the continued progress of the English department
- A commitment to working as part of a dynamic team of professionals both in and out of the classroom
If you have the enthusiasm and desire to work in a forward thinking and innovative environment, this school would welcome your application.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.