Year 3 Teacher
Are you an experienced Key Stage Two Teacher?
Do you have a passion to make a real difference to children's lives?
Can you inspire children's learning and bring value to the learning experience?
Then we've got the perfect role for you!
- Secure car parking
- Exclusive staff discount scheme
- Free CPD from both the school and Randstad Education
- Supportive and knowledgeable co-workers
- Well serviced transport links
- Competitive salary and contributory pension
- Planning, preparing & delivering of the current Year 3 National Curriculum.
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons.
- Overseeing support staff in the classroom.
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress.
- Assisting with extracurricular activities, such as trips, sporting events, clubs and parents evenings.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Key Stage 2 experience
- Full enhanced DBS
- Proven ability to raise standards and attainment levels
- Availability from now for a year
Are you a dedicated professional who is keen to inspire the generation of tomorrow? Are you looking for opportunities within a high performing school where you can exploit your potential to the fullest?
Don't hesitate, apply today. One of the Primary Team will contact you to discuss your application further and the next steps.