I am currently recruiting a customer facing Technical Manager for my client who is a well-established Food Manufacturer based in Lincolnshire.
- Ensure that the complaints and retail KPIs are maintained and reported internally and externally (complaints, rejections, shelf life etc.)
- Write and report progress against QIP for the site
- Support Supply Facing Technical Manager with reporting progress to retailers and also maintaining systems (updating grower lists and similar)
- Ensure the appropriate systems and procedures are in place regards food safety and address issues through liaising with the on-site compliance team
- Work with suppliers on quality issues and new product development.
- Remain up to date with changing regulations regards residues, pesticides etc.
- Deal with pesticide issues.
- Maintain relationships between the client and their customers, attending regular meetings with customers
- Conduct benchmarking and sampling to assess high street and internal performance
- Maintaining product specifications and quality manuals within the customer systems
- Co-ordinate approach to SWD prevention and report action plans to retailers
- Support with on-site quality issues and decision making with quality team, ensuring finished product integrity is maintained
- The successful candidate must have world fruits exposure
- Experience of working within a customer facing environment
- A Degree in Food Science
- Excellent IT skills
What’s on Offer?
- A salary of Circa £43,000
- Company benefits
If the above role could be of interest and you would like further information please call Jamie Clayton at DR Newitt Recruitment