Halifax, West Yorkshire
Up to £43,000 + Extensive Benefits Package
Our client is a global provider of technology systems and solutions across the entire insurance industry. They provide core technology solutions, distribution and trading capability, advanced analytics and solution delivery.
Want to work with great people in modern offices and have the opportunity to progress and develop your career? Our client’s team is growing, so they are on the lookout for a talented Release Analyst to join their Customer Support Services Team based at their Halifax office.
WHO OUR CLIENT IS LOOKING FOR:
A Release Analyst with experience of working within a wider Change and Release function, with specific exposure to transitioning services into a production environment. Our client is looking for a strong communicator who is able to liaise with stakeholders at all levels on a global scale. Someone who is confident using their own initiative, has an eye for detail and willingness to get stuck into the task at hand.
OUR CLIENT WOULD LIKE TO MEET A RELEASE ANALYST WITH:
- A proven track record of managing Change, Release and Service Transition processes within an IT service environment
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle
- Demonstrated ability to co-ordinate cross-functional work teams on a global scale
- Taking a collaborative approach to work
- Excellent communication skills and strong stakeholder management skills, able to communicate at all levels
THE RELEASE ANALYST’S RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Working with key stakeholders across development, testing, support, infrastructure, and more, to ensure service transitions and releases are successful.
- Play an active part in Release Readiness reviews, Milestone reviews and Business Go/No-Go reviews providing current status of all elements of the Release, highlighting any risks and issues
- Working alongside technical SMEs and creating Implementation Plans
- Working alongside Test Manager and SMEs to create implementation plans and test plans.
- Participate in CAB meetings to discuss release scope, risks, mitigating activities and any blockers.
- Continual Service Improvement in the Release Management Process
- Manages key information such as build and release procedures, dependencies, and notification lists
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A unique working environment where you’ll be surrounded by passionate experts from a variety of backgrounds and industries.
- A generous salary and matching pension scheme.
- A clear, personal learning and development plan that provides the frameworks and development solutions to ensure everyone has the opportunity to maximise their performance and realise their potential.
- Generous holiday allowance (25 days + Public Holidays), free parking and life assurance.
- A wide range of flexible benefits such as experience days, gym memberships, to wellbeing benefits like healthcare cashback plans, and so much more.
Our client has a strong, clear vision - to be the leading provider of insurance technology software - and their values describe what makes them unique, and captures the spirit that runs through everything they do.
Respect - Ownership - Collaboration - Innovation - Energy
A CAREER WITH OUR CLIENT:
Our client believes the most valuable asset for any business is the people it employs. It is crucial therefore to employ and invest in the best.
The company believes that their diversity makes them stronger. As an equal opportunities employer, our client celebrates and supports everyone who works for them. Our client is committed to providing equal opportunities in their working practices and are proud of their inclusive culture.
It goes without saying that our client does not discriminate on any basis. Instead they continue to actively promote equality and grow their diverse workforce for the benefit of their customers.
To apply for the role of Release Analyst, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Release Analyst, Software Release Analyst, Technical Release Analyst, Software Release Consultant, Software Release Specialist, Software Release Manager, IT.