Key Stage 2 Teacher
A Primary school in Cardiff are looking for a confident, ambitious and suitably qualified teacher to join our dedicated and committed team who share a passion for ensuring children have the best education.
The school is located in East Cardiff and is a warm and welcoming green primary schools and they were rated 'Good' in their last inspection.
The school are looking for a teacher who:
- Has a UK Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Is eligible to work in the UK
- Has experience teaching in Key Stage 2
- Approaches teaching with enthusiasm and positivity
- Is reflective and always striving to improve their practice
- Has high expectations for all children
- Loves working in a team and working collaboratively
We can offer a competitive daily rate of up to £100 per day.
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY NOW!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.