CAD Draughtsperson Microstation
Are you from a CAD Draughtsperson who has prior experience using Microstation looking for an immediately available long term contract role with a multi-million pound turnover chemical company where you can work in excess of 50hrs per week?
On offer is an immediately available contract role where you will be responsible for creating, modifying & updating P&IDS based on input from plant or project engineering.
This company work with a magnitude of different companies throughout the world and make chemicals that are provided to a number of different industries to overcome daily challenges & aid human progress.
This role would suit a CAD Draughtsman who has prior experience using Microstation who is wanting an immediately available 2 month contract role with the possibility of an extension.
- CAD Draughtsman (Microstation)
- Creates, modifies and updates P&IDS based on input from plant or project engineering
- Coordinates project construction schedule with the maintenance scheduler/planner and maintenance activity coordinator
- CAD Draughtsperson with experience using Microstation
- Confident in dealing with multiple departments & people at once
- Looking for a long term contract that has the potential to go over 10 years
Michael George - Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd - RTR78569