Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Shift Mechanical Maintenance Engineer.
Do you want to work for a longstanding manufacturer?
Are you interested in furthering your career in a well-respected company?
Then get in touch!
Kingston Barnes are currently recruiting for Mechanical Maintenance Engineers who want to develop their career.
The Mechanical Maintenance Engineer needs to be able to work on pneumatics, hydraulics, pumps, and bearings.
Working within a manufacturing environment you will be responsible for
- Mechanical maintenance role
- Carrying out PPMs and reactive maintenance
- Working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Reporting to site manager
Skills, qualifications & experience
- Mechanical Apprenticeship
- Extensive knowledge of mechanical equipment
- Mechanical bias
- From a manufacturing or similar background
If interested then please apply below
Kingston Barnes is a specialist recruitment agency, our deep-rooted knowledge of the industry means we have insight into which companies may suit you which will enable you to achieve your career ambitions. If you are looking for a new position as a Multi-skilled maintenance engineer in South Yorkshire please contact our experienced consultants to discuss your career aspirations.