Senior Insolvency Administrator
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a well-respected Corporate Recovery firm for an Insolvency Administrator who is looking to progress their Insolvency career and gain exposure to a wide variety of interesting and dynamic work. This opportunity is within their Kent office and will provide the successful candidate with great career prospects and opportunities.
Th successful candidate will be required to assist their managers in the administration and progression of corporate insolvency cases from cradle to grave and to ensure that all tasks are carried out effectively and in accordance with the firm's procedures and statutory obligations. This is the ideal opportunity to get your food in the door with a well respected and growing firm, and gain the type of work experience essential in building a successful career in insolvency and restructuring.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1-6 Years of Insolvency Experience
- A financial/ mathematically based degree
- CPI Qualified would be a bonus
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Desire to learn and progress
- Great organisational skills and the ability to work to strict deadlines
Please apply through this advert of get in touch.