Key Supplier Team Manager
BNP Paribas Personal Finance is committed to creating responsible consumer finance solutions that customers trust and help our partners grow. With the backing of a global bank we've exciting growth ambitions to double the size of the business by 2020 you'll be joining a dynamic business which provides people with opportunities to make it happen in a high energy environment.
Working closely with key business stakeholders the job holder will ensure appropriate reporting and frameworks are in place to guarantee that our key suppliers support the delivery of a 'low effort' experience for our customers.
Working with stakeholders and suppliers they will work to reduce costs, improve efficiency and mitigate associated risks.
What you will be doing:
- Lead, manage, coach and motivate a team of Colleagues
- Initiate & manage activities to support the optimisation of supplier relationships
- Work with key stakeholders to build value chain reporting to support operational/business cost and efficiency optimisation. This is to be linked with business strategies for continuous improvement.
- To work with key stakeholders and finance to agree budgets and track adherence to them. Variances to be investigated and communicated as appropriate.
- To identify and document key risk and ensure appropriate controls are in place to mitigate these.
- To ensure any issues identified are communicated appropriately and Operational Incidents reported in line with BNP-PF UK policy.
- To act as a key point of contact between Operations and the Business Support teams (e,g. Marketing, Finance); attending meetings, workshops, and supporting projects as required.
- Ensure Purchase Orders and Invoices are processed in line with BNPPF Policy and Procedures.
- To support Procurement with relevant tender processes
- Provide Senior Management with summary performance, including risks and issues, to ensure oversight in line with the Senior Management Regime.
What we are looking for
- Educated to GCSE Level or equivalent
- It would be desirable to be MCIPS qualified or equivalent
- Excellent communicator and strong team motivator with strong coaching skills
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment
- Experience in Supplier Management role.
- Ability to work positively with other departments and key stakeholders internally and externally.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy