LSA - EBD
LSA needed in Bexley- ASAP
- Are you understanding of others needs and adaptable to those needs?
- Are you creative and good with communication?
- Have you worked with EBD students?
- Do you hold Team Teach
If you answered yes to these questions then this could be your perfect opportunity.
Academics Ltd are supporting an EBD school in the Bexleyarea with their search for SEN teaching assistant to start as soon as possible. Within this role you will be working with secondary OR primary aged EBD pupils with the upmost care and empathy.
* Supporting children's needs and queries
* Adhering to safeguarding guidelines and school policies
* Supporting children through their day to day routine
* Working collaboratively with professionals to enhance quality of teaching
* Understanding of individual needs and being adaptable to deal with them
* Mentoring and other means of support be it one to one or in small groups
* 1 years experience working with SEN children or have a support worker background
* Available fulltime
* Ability to travel to Bexley
* Have a DBS on the update system or willing to pay for one.
Please apply below or contact David on for more information