SEO Specialist- Link Building Expert
The client is a growing and successful digital business and platform, with both B2C and B2B2C marketing relationships. Website and digital channels are the central component of their commercial activities, not only in terms of marketing and brand awareness, but as a platform for engaging with and servicing customers. They have both direct-to-market, and extensive partnership and affiliate activities, and they operate with some 100 affiliated partners across the UK.
With a proven business model, this is an exciting time to join as they scale up their operations and push for further growth. This is a newly created role in the Marketing team and offers the successful candidate the chance to really make it their own.
- Generating ideas to produce best-in-class content, both on-site and off-site, which will gain links from high authority sites at scale.
- Identify link-building opportunities through market and competitor research.
- Create an 'always-on’ approach, with a rolling program of both reactive and evergreen content.
- Use tools such as ahrefs, Moz and BuzzSumo to implement a process that identifies link building opportunities at scale.
- Ownership of blog, including keyword research, content ideas, briefing writers, and contributing your own posts.
- Work with PR agency to support campaigns with additional link worthy and shareable assets.
Tactics will include (but not exclusively): Original research, re-purposing existing 3rd party-data, unlinked mentions, expert quotes, developing unique tools, market insights, high quality guest posting, content gap analysis, skyscraper technique.
An understanding of modern SEO and link building strategy and tools is vital, as well as the ability to think beyond an infographic. You will be expected to take ownership of your own leads and projects, and handle multiple outreach leads at any one time, so excellent organisation and prioritisation skills are essential. The role requires a collaborative style of working with the wider sales and marketing teams, so strong communication skills will be important.