IT Support Assistant
Our client is seeking an IT Support Assistant to join their successful and expanding team.
Alongside the IT Manager you will manage the day to day operations of the company platforms, including first line support of Citrix systems. These servers provide a mixture of critical functions and the position requires a candidate with a rounded skill set across multiple technical disciplines as well as excellent communication skills to add to the existing team.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Provide training and support of IT systems to staff
- Printer and peripheral equipment management
- Troubleshoot system, software, and networking problems
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving support issues proactively and seeing them through to resolution.
- Completing assigned tasks on time as well as managing own tasks
- Platform devices of different nature (Laptops, mobile phones, tablets...) according to the standards of the company.
- Create and maintain documentation of underlying processes, services and systems
- Good working knowledge of Citrix
- Previous experience of working with Proclaim - desired but not essential
- Good problems analysis and solving skills.
- Excellent working practices and communications skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Approachable, adaptable and results driven.
For further details contact Natalie