Showroom Assistant - Ceramic Tile Distributors (CTD) - Dundee
CTD are a part of Saint-Gobain - Winners of 'TOP EMPLOYER UK AND GLOBAL 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019'
Are you organised, personable and looking for the next challenge in your career? If so, we may just have the opportunity you've been looking for.
Our ambitious CTD Dundee team are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual who will be able to offer exceptional customer service and who can really make a difference.
As a Showroom Assistant with CTD, you will:
- Provide outstanding customer service.
- Deal with customers on a day to day basis and building relationships.
- Handle telephone enquiries and always ensure that customer's needs are met whilst promoting the company's products and services.
- Responsible for ensuring that customer orders are ready for collection when specified whilst ensuring minimum stock damage and accurate picking of stock for delivery.
- Receive goods into the warehouse and correctly store them.
- Have involvement in stock control and ensuring that stock levels are sufficient.
Am I who you are looking for?
First and foremost, we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working; we innovate, we collaborate, we're agile, we act with entrepreneurial spirit, and we're supportive of and close to our customers.
So if you…
- Have some customer service experience and know what great service sounds like and feels like, that's really important to us!
- Demonstrate knowledge of the importance of good customer care and an understanding of what is required of someone with good customer service skills (i.e. the difference between being empathetic and sympathetic).
- Can display proven written and verbal communication skills.
- Are a personable and excellent team player.
- Have the right attitude and behaviours - someone who is eager to learn and really develop themselves and the service our company can offer.
…we may just be the right fit for each other! Does this sound like you?
We also offer some fantastic benefits, including:
- 31 days holiday (including bank holidays).
- A defined contribution pension scheme.
- Flexible Holiday buy-sell scheme (allowing up to 3 days holiday to be bought or sold).
- As an employee with CTD, you are automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme.
- Staff discounts on high street and leisure activities and various other benefits.
If you're up for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you!
Saint-Gobain encourage and welcome diverse applications AND ARE COMMITTED TO SUCCESS THROUGH OUR DIVERSE COLLEAGUE COMMUNITY. We're committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of ethnicity, colour, race, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, neurodiversity, taste in music, fashion sense or any other characteristic that makes you unique. If you have a disability or special need that requires support or adjustments to working or interview arrangements, please let us know.
On occasion we need to close advertisements earlier than expected, we therefore strongly encourage you to make your application promptly to avoid disappointment.
AGENCY? Please note that we have our own recruitment marketing and search functions alongside an already agreed set of agency partners and will not accept any third party CV's/Applications from anyone unless invited to do so. Saint-Gobain accepts no responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
GDPR - You will find information on our privacy notice here: http://applicantdataprivacy/