My client is a leading law firm with a focus on providing professional and second to none care to their ever-expanding book of clients. They offer exemplary service, value for money and a buoyant and vibrant culture.
We are currently looking for a Legal Assistant to be based in the Yeovil area. The purpose of this role is to support the Team leader and undertake administration of caseload supervised by the Team Leader.
This position is full time and permanent with a salary dependent on experience.
- Liase with clients, beneficiaries and external organisations in a timely and professional manner
- Deal with administration of estates
- Assist partners with researching legal sources of reference
- Keep a written record of all telephone calls and personal attendance of clients and other parties
- Undertake preparation and drafting of all necessary and appropriate documentation
- Meeting and greeting of clients in a professional manner
The Successful Candidate
We are looking for a friendly and professional person who has the following;
- Excellent communication skills
- Good written English
- IT Literate
- Strong attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and proactive approach to work
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Knowledge of probate procedures and law surrounding Wills (Desirable)
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a growing legal practice offering progression & professional culture.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.