Registered Mental Health Nurse RMN - Female Mental Health Rehabilitation Service
In joining our nursing cohort at Cygnet Kenton, you will become part of a team that is focused on delivering exceptional care in a high quality environment.
At Cygnet Health Care you'll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
We are looking for a professional, ambitious & confident Registered Mental Health or Learning Disabilities Nurse.
A rewarding role with excellent career prospects, your focus on quality of care will help us achieve our goals.
RMNs/RNLDs with interests in leadership, research & risk assessment are encouraged to apply.
If you're passionate about what you do, we want to talk to you!
In this role you will:
• Be responsible for the co-ordination, assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of individual patient programs of care with a focus on risk assessment / management strategies, ensuring that the requirements of the Care Program Approach are met in a timely manner
• Report any ill health amongst patients and make requests for R.M.O/GP/Professional visits where necessary
• Support empowerment of patients having regard for their dignity rights whilst maintaining professional responsibility for individuals in our care
• Ensure that individual care plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with Patient, Relatives and other Health Care Professionals, and in accordance with NMC guidelines
• Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines.
We are looking for people who:
• Are newly Qualified or an Experienced RMN / RNLD with a current Pin Number
• Have experience working with an adult mental health client group
• Have knowledge of the Mental Health Act 1983, an understanding of latest nursing practices and are able to deputise in a clinical lead role
• Have the capacity to maintain documentation and undertake audits
• Are compassionate and focused on patient recovery to monitor, manage and reduce risk whilst helping to empower and support service user independence
In return we will offer you:
• RCNi membership
• Company pension scheme
• Free life assurance
• A comprehensive employee assistance programme and discount centre
• Paid leave for your birthday and anniversary of joining the company
• Subsidised meals
• Opportunities for CPD, further learning and development
• Expert clinical supervision and peer support
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Are you ready for a new and rewarding opportunity? Please click the link to apply.
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.
Cygnet Lodge Kenton, in North-West London, is a female high dependency inpatient rehabilitation service which provides a care pathway for service users who are preparing to step down to community living. Our service provides a high level of support and uses a recovery focused model.
We are able to support up to 15 women who may have a range of mental health difficulties, including personality disorder or mild eating disorders.
Cygnet Lodge Kenton is AIMS accredited as 'Excellent' with the Royal College of Psychiatrists. The AIMS (Accreditation of Inpatient Mental Health Services) Rehabilitation project is a national scheme developed to ensure best practice is being achieved in in-patient mental health services.
We are rated 'Good' by the Care Quality Commission at Kenton. We provide support every step of the way, supported by a dedicated, multidisciplinary team, including a unique education programme.