Junior Sales Broker - Forex, CFDs & Cash Equities
XTB is seeking a creative and passionate salesperson to join its London team and make a strong contribution to its fast growing client portfolio. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious salesperson or graduate that is looking for their next step in career at one of the biggest multi-asset brokers in Europe.
Founded in 2002, XTB has grown to become one of the world’s largest retail trading providers, giving individuals access to trade thousands of financial markets including forex, stocks, indices, commodities and ETF’s via its award-winning desktop trading platform xStation and trading app. With offices in more than 10 countries including the Germany, Poland, Spain, UK and France, XTB dedicates itself to helping its clients trade successfully over the long term through its powerful technology, low dealing costs, expert support and education.
XTBLtd’s parent company X-Trade Brokers listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange in 2016 with a market capitalisation of more than $440m.
About the role
As a sales executive, you play a crucial role within XTB’s client acquisition and retention strategy. You will be responsible for developing your own portfolio of trading clients, provide them with personalised support, market analysis and product education so that your portfolio meets quarterly revenue targets.
We have optimised our digital marketing strategy so that there is an ever growing daily list of qualified leads which you will seek to convert into trading clients to grow your own portfolio, whilst our highly competitive offering, strong brand and intelligent systems give you a solid platform for success from the very start.
As a junior role, you will receive dedicated training and on-going support including how to use our intelligent sales systems, how to analyse the financial markets (multi-asset class), introduction to trading, persuasion techniques and much more.
Our strong team atmosphere and friendly office environment will help you to feel valued from day one as you develop into an important member of the UK business.
This role also comes with a strong chance for a fast promotion to senior sales executive depending on your performance and attitude.
- To become a key member of the XTB broker sales team
- To convert new qualified leads into traded clients
- To retain active clients through on-going relationship building and support
- To establish and build introducing broker relationships
- To meet or exceed quarterly revenue and net deposit targets
- To maintain an understanding of the current market direction as well as key levels on popular markets and events impacting price action
- To assist in the organization of educational events
- To provide daily support to all of XTB clients on a reactive basis including telephone calls, chat, emails and at educational events
What we offer
- Dynamic, highly motivated and social team
- Fantastic career development opportunities
- Dedicated training budget to help improve your skills
- The ability to work in one of the most iconic buildings in London, One Canada Square, Canary Wharf