Commercial/Domestic Gas Engineer - South Wales
Commercial/ Domestic Gas Engineer
South Wales (Cardiff/Newport)
Up to £34k per annum & vehicle,OT & benefits
Our client are a specialist HVAC/FM service company with a strong presence in South West of the UK and South Wales,, due to continued growth they require a Multi-Skilled Commercial Gas Engineer to work on a number of key Commercial and Domestic Contracts in South Wales
The Commercial/ Domestic Gas Engineer will be predominately tasked with planned service and maintenance visits as well as reactive breakdown and installation work. For this position the Engineer will mainly cover sites in Bristol and South West UK They typically work on premises such as offices, mixed use development, retail and local authority building.
Job overview for Commercial Gas / Domestic Heating Engineer:
- Planned Service and maintenance, fault finding and repairs of commercial boilers and heating systems.
- Attending reactive, diagnostic and repair calls to commercial gas appliances and associated plant.
- Working on Commercial Heating equipment.
Commercial Gas / Heating Engineer requirements:
- The Commercial Gas Engineer will have a proven background working with commercial boilers, commercial heating systems
- Hold in date commercial and domestic gas tickets
- Full driving licence.
Commercial Gas / Heating Engineer remuneration:
- Salary of £32 - £34k per annum, paid holidays and pension
- Company Van + Fuel Card
- Mobile, PDA & Uniform Provided
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a stable and successful locally based maintenance provider who can offer a progressive and stable working environment and attractive company benefits.
To apply for this position please contact Russ Cleverley at Penguin Recruitment