ASSISTANT RELATIONSHIP MANAGER - PROPERTY FINANCE
Due to an increase in business volumes, an expanding specialist banking group based in the City are seeking an Assistant Relationship Manager to join their growing team. The candidate will be responsible for working with BDM’s, maintaining Broker relationships ensuring the introduction of quality new mortgage applications and manage a portfolio of loan applications through to completion. Candidates must be able to demonstrate experience structuring commercial mortgage deals including commercial / semi-commercial mortgages, short-term lending, bridging & buy-to-let loans.
- Manage and progress a portfolio of loan applications through to completion
- Prepare detailed credit proposals for submission to the Underwriting team
- Liaising extensively with solicitors, lawyers, valuers and surveyors throughout the entire lending process
- Preparing offer documentation and ensuring all loan conditions are met throughout the drawdown process
- Assist broker with loan structuring and product selection
- Follow up and track initial loan enquiries
To be considered for this role, candidates must have a background working within property finance with strong experience of structuring mortgage deals and be customer focused and a commitment to working in a busy environment. This is a great opportunity for an adaptable, approachable and professional individual who wishes to develop their career in a thriving, fast-moving and dynamic environment.
Fantastic career development opportunities & market leading benefits package!
This vacancy is being advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited. The services advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited are those of an employment agency.