Job Title: Finance Assistant (Accounts Department)
Location: Central London
Salary: up to £25,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Our client, a manufacturer and wholesaler based in Central London, is looking for a proactive and hardworking individual to join their friendly team. This role will involve working alongside the Head of Finance and assisting in a wide variety of accounting matters.
Candidates must have experience and knowledge of using Xero accounting software.
Some of the responsibilities are as follows:
- Posting of purchases and sales invoices
- Credit and debt control
- Client communication on accounting matters
- Liaising with Client Account Mangers based across the UK and Paris arranging stock takes and assisting with their accounting queries.
- Projecting sales and purchases
- Bank reconciliations
- Various adhoc project work including dealing with import and export
The successful candidate must be trustworthy, have excellent communication skills and be able to work independently and also as part of a team.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 9:00am- 6:00pm with occasional early Friday finishes in the winter months.
TwentyFour Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer. If your skill set and experience matches the above advert, then please apply today and if your CV is shortlisted a consultant will contact you to discuss the next stage of the recruitment process.