Job Title: Electronics Technician
Role and Responsibilities:
* Build, test and repair electro-mechanical systems our current and future wellbore inspection tools.
* Documenting build, test and repair processes.
* Carrying out best practice assembly, test and repair methods ensuring they meet the expectations of the companies QMS.
* Aid with continual improvements to the products and processes.
* Communicate with the engineering department to ensure documentation and finished product comply with customer requirements.
* Supporting our R+D Engineers on project prototyping activities.
* Carry out building maintenance checks as designated.
* A wide range of soldering and PCB assembly
* Excellent Communication.
* Electronics qualifications
* IT and numerical skills.
* Experience in assembly of small electro mechanical assemblies.
* Ability to problem solve and prioritise.
Technique Recruitment Solutions are a specialist Engineering Recruitment Company based in Norfolk