Electrical Design Engineer Power/Distribution
Are you an Electrical Engineer with a focus on design and power engineering, looking for a role offering superb career progression and training?
My client will look at graduates with a years placement experience, up to more experienced candidates.
The position is with a large and fast growing utilities organisation based at their head offices. They are highly regarded for the training and progression available.
The role would focus on providing electrical distribution network design and technical support to the business, and will be working with a team of Senior Designers who will help to up skill you.
Tasks will include:
1. Produce compliant designs in accordance with customer and DNO requirements/constraints
2. Understand and apply DNO G81 and ENA ER standards where applicable
3. Occasionally travel to client sites to liaise with client and understand the design brief
To apply you should have:
1. Electrical Engineering degree or relevant working experience
2. Strong knowledge of Electrical Distribution industry
3. Experience with AutoCAD
4. UK driving licence
The position comes with 25 days holiday, pension, life assurance, progression, training
Close date 21/2/19
Please send your CV to Nick Smith