Our client based in the heart of London is currently looking to hire an Audit Manager to add to his elite team. This is a great opportunity for someone who had extensive exposure to audits in the last 10 years, and is looking for progression. This role has progression to partnership in the near future and it's paying £65K+.
* Strong leadership, management and co-ordination of the audit team
* Planning and completion of large complex audits
* Follow up on a day to day basis for all audit clients
* Financial scoping of the audit portfolio
* Oversee all aspects of audit and statutory reporting
* Build and develop relationships with both existing and new clients of the firm
* Act as the first point of contact for a diverse client portfolio
* Acquire a working knowledge of the client's business
* Undertaking both pre-and post-audit meetings
The ideal candidate will be ACA/ACCA qualified with 10 years' experience within an Accountancy practice. Good working knowledge of financial products, issue regarding advice, regulation and compliance is necessary.