My client, a well-established and growing 2 partner Chartered Accountancy Practice based in the heart of Southwark and surrounded by bustling markets and shops, is seeking an Accounts Senior to join their progressive and exciting team. With a client bank of around 1000 clients, they work with high net worth individuals and companies with turnovers up to £25m. Ideally the Accounts Senior will split their role between Accounts Prep (80%), Tax (10%) and Management Accounts (10%) and have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a public practice.
Accounts Senior Duties:
- Accounts Preparation (80%), Tax (10%) and Management Accounts (10%)
- Prepare statutory accounts for clients
- Preparing management accounts
- Balance Sheet and profit and loss reconciliations
- Prepare personal and corporation tax
- Prepare VAT returns and submit to HMRC
- Review accounts from junior members of staff
Benefits of the Accounts Senior role:
- Mentorship - the partners are looking to add a Partner in the near future, so they are motivated to give the widest experience to prepare you for partnership.
- Flexible working hours
- Practice closes over the festive season
- Study support, allowing for a week off work to prepare for upcoming examination
- At least 3 years’ experience in a UK Accountancy Practice
£27,000-£30,000 plus benefits