Are you a dedicated professional who is keen to inspire the generation of tomorrow?
Working with the current curriculum, could you encourage pupils to aim high?
Are you looking for the chance to work in a high performing school where you can exploit your potential to the fullest?
We are seeking a Key Stage 1 teacher for a Stockport school on the outskirts of the town centre with a diverse catchment. The school has a good rating from Ofsted and the successful applicant will play an important part in the school's strategic aims.
This is a great opportunity to work within an experienced team who will support you throughout your time there.
- Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training.
- Two terms of induction provided for NQTs.
- Working with the market leader in Education that has unrivalled reputation within the Greater Manchester Primary market.
- Close to public transport links.
- The school has all the latest technology and resources readily available.
- Planning, preparing & delivering of the current Year 2 National Curriculum.
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons.
- Overseeing support staff in the classroom.
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress.
- Assisting with extracurricular activities, such as trips, sporting events, clubs and parents evenings.
The successful applicant will:
- Have QTS.
- Be committed to achieving high standards of teaching and learning for all.
- Be motivated, positive and dynamic.
- Be willing to be fully involved in the life of the school community.
- Have excellent organisational skills.
If you are passionate about teaching in Key Stage 1 and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff, working at a successful and popular school, don't hesitate, apply today. One of the Primary Team will contact you to discuss your application further and the next steps.