Teacher of Business with ICT
The Chalk Hills Academy have a great opportunity for a Teacher of Business Studies to join our successful team. We are looking for someone with great subject knowledge who can bring lessons to life and engage students in fresh and exciting ways. Business Studies is taught across Year 9, KS4 and KS5. The ability to teach ICT as a second subject would be an advantage
If you are a committed teacher with a clear vision on raising attainment and seeing every pupil succeed, we would like to hear from you. In return, we promise to be committed to you in developing your skills as a class practitioner. As a Teaching Trust, we offer exceptional teacher training and high-quality professional development programmes catered to your needs. Consequently, we have many success stories of driven and ambitious teachers that join us and have been given excellent CPD and developmental opportunities that has allowed them to climb the career ladder.
If you want to growand develop in a fast paced, dynamic and successful Academy, come and join us at Chalk Hills Academy!
- Start date: Easter 2019
- Salary: MPS / UPS - £23,720 - £39,406
- Job Role: Full time, Permanent
Why work for Chalk Hills Academy?
- £30 million state of the art building with well-equipped classrooms in an Ofsted rated 'Good’ school
- You’ll be working alongside a collaborative, forward thinking Principal and Senior Leadership Team who are here to support and develop you
- Great support for NQT’s including your own dedicated mentor, reduced teaching timetable and 'Outstanding’ teacher programmes available
- Unparalleled CPD opportunities with free courses every Thursday catered to your developmental needs
- Excellent opportunities to develop and grow in a successful and expanding Academy
- All teaching staff receive a laptop to use whilst in employment
- Freshly brewed coffee for staff on arrival to the academy every morning
- Employee of the month scheme winning shopping vouchers
- Fantastic staff benefits that make a difference to your work life balance
Here’s what Ofsted have to say: "Together with your leadership team, governors and the trust you have established high expectations for behaviour, teaching and achievement. Leaders have made sure that strategies are in place which have led to improvements in the quality of teaching, learning, assessment and the curriculum. Leaders have high expectations for pupils’ behaviour. Leaders work well with staff to ensure that the school is typically a calm, orderly and purposeful environment." Ofsted May 2018
Teacher Testimonial:"Moving from Industry to Teaching was a daunting yet exciting experience; I joined Stockwood Park Academy as an instructor to see if teaching was for me, and have never looked back! The seamless transition into education was exciting, demanding, and the best decision I made. Like many teachers at the school, my role has evolved and I have been fortunate enough to work across the Trust in different positions. The Trust has provided me with multiple opportunities to grow and develop. I now work as an Assistant Principal at The Chalk Hills Academy, with a focus on The Teaching Trust, Admissions and Science. I feel extremely privileged to be working for an organisation that inspires learning, growth, confidence and creativity, and challenges students to rise to their full potential in a warm and caring environment."- Mrs Jabbar, Assistant Principal