The successful candidate will work within the Product Infrastructure team to develop our clients deployment processes and infrastructure. This role will be working with internal teams and external clients in the full IT product life cycle including development, deployment, support and monitoring.
Our client is a global trusted technology provider to the financial services industry. They are committed to using the latest technology and methodologies to provide solutions to their clients, and equally exciting development opportunities for their staff, within an entrepreneurial environment
Key Responsibilities for the DevOps Analyst role:
- Support our cloud-hosted environment, our internal development systems and our client site installations.
- You will work with internal teams and external clients in the full IT product lifecycle including development, deployment, support and monitoring
- Maintain and monitor internal and remote IT systems using tools such as PowerShell, Terraform, Saltstack
- Provide third line support for operating systems and external software systems including Windows, SQL Server, Linux, Oracle and MariaDB
- Automate manual tasks
- Support networking and database administration on Windows and Linux systems
- you will work with command line interfaces, scripting and logic
The successful candidate for the DevOps Analyst role will have:
- A keen interest in new technology and building stable solutions around it
- Proven experience in technical support, infrastructure or DevOps roles.
- Strong background in command line usage and scripting, especially Linux, PowerShell and Python.
- Docker experience
- Experience of configuration management tools
Experience with virtualisation systems
Experience with AWS or competing cloud services
Experience with container architecture