Our client is seeking an experienced payroll specialist to join a small Accounting team on a part-time basis, 2 days a week - Monday and Tuesday.
The Payroll Officer will support the Accounting team by accumulating and processing payroll for employees across multiple companies.
- Ensuring Monthly and Weekly payroll cycle(s) are delivered in a timely and accurate manner
- Processing new starters, changes and leavers on ADP and maintaining employee records
- Working closely with the Payroll Provider(s) to ensure local compliance practices are followed and all payroll/employment tax, government and local filings are submitted in a timely manner.
- Reconciliation of payrolls and preparation of journals for posting.
- Manage pension contributions
- Ensuring adequate and effective policies, processes, procedures and systems are in place to maintain service levels, making suggestions and recommendations to adapt where necessary.
- Completion of adhoc projects and tasks as required.
- Thorough knowledge of statutory requirements relating to payroll
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to prioritize busy and varied workloads
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be both a team player and have the ability to work individually when required
Experience with ADP but not essential
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.