Registered Mental Health Nurse RMN - Low secure personality disorder
In joining our nursing cohort at Cygnet Health Care, you will become part of a team that is focused on delivering exceptional care in a high quality environment. You will be working alongside other dedicated nurses who are keen to develop themselves as you are.
We will support you in working towards your specific career goals, with new responsibilities and training opportunities that will ensure you develop professionally and personally every day.
If you are ready for a step up in your career, choose an organisation with the vision to take you further. We have over 80 specialist services across the UK which are focused on providing outstanding outcomes for the people within our care.
At Cygnet Health Care you'll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
We are looking for a professional, ambitious & confident Registered Mental Health Nurse / RMN.
For a rewarding role with excellent career prospects, your focus on quality of care will help us achieve our goals.
Registered Mental Health Nurse / RMNs with interests in leadership, research & risk assessment are encouraged to apply.
If you're passionate about what you do, we want to talk to you!
• Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
• Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
• Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
• Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals.
• Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines.
• Open, compassionate, honest & resilient
• Newly Qualified or Experienced Registered Mental Health Nurse / RMN with a current Pin Number
• Capable to maintain documentation and undertake audits
• Well informed of the Mental Health Act 1983 & have an understanding of latest nursing practices
• Able to deputise in a clinical lead role
• Focused on patient recovery to monitor, manage & reduce risk
• Helping to empower & support service user independence.
Why Cygnet? We'll offer you…
• Strong career progression opportunities within the region, including into management roles
• RCNi membership
• Monthly reflective practice, support with revalidation & CPD opportunities
• Expert clinical supervision & peer support
• 50% NMC renewal fee paid by Cygnet annually
• A high quality work environment
• Free meals on duty
• Opportunity to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme.
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.
Cygnet Hospital Clifton is a 24 bed specialist low secure service for men with a personality disorder, who also present with complex mental health needs and challenging behaviours. The treatment model we provide at Cygnet Hospital Clifton is delivered in the context of a cohesive multidisciplinary, psychologically informed team approach, with the patient at its centre. We aim to create opportunities for sustained positive behavioural change, by applying a consistent approach where the men in our care feel encouraged to develop positive interpersonal skills to reduce maladaptive or pathological behaviours.
The hospital is set out across two wards; Ancaria Ward is the admissions/ initial treatment ward, which offers a defined pathway through to Acorn Ward, which has a focus on rehabilitation, in preparation for moving on into the community or supported living.
Ready to make a positive change?
Please click on the 'apply now' link below