Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Maloy & Flynn Recruitment have partnered with a high quality Power development products Designer to the power industries as they are now looking to bring 2 x Senior Mechanical Design Engineers into their team. The company is a market leader in their field and have a global presence. List of responsibilities for The Mechanical Design Engineer are as follows:
- Develop and produce designs outlined in the Project Management Plan and the design philosophy/brief as agreed with the Project Manager.
- Design from initial concept through to production, on world leading technology and cutting edge products.
- Have a proven track record of defining and delivering sub-systems and/or full products and experience of implementing design for excellence principles.
- Have previous experience of technical leadership and of leading a cross-departmental team (either directly or indirectly).
- Be proficient in the use of SolidWorks
- Model parts, assemblies and drafting engineering drawings.
- Have experience of checking & approving mechanical engineering drawings, with knowledge of formulating plant schematics & FMEAs.
- Attend project design meetings and site visits.
- Bachelors/master's degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Experience with design approval
The successful Senior Mechanical Design Engineer will be offered a salary between £35,000 - £41,000 (dependent on experience), 25 days holiday, pension, life assurance and private healthcare.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative employer with a strong reputation on the market and future progression.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from us within 7 days then your application has been unsuccessful. We will keep your information on our database and will be in touch should other suitable opportunities become available. Maloy & Flynn Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment consultancy for both temporary and permanent positions in Sales and Marketing, Engineering , Construction, Head Office Support, Administration, Apprenticeships, Customer Services and Call Centre. Please refer to our website for more opportunities