Surrey based consultancy are looking for an Assistant Accountant to join their team. Offering real career progression opportunities this is an exciting role for an ambitious finance professional.
- Day-to-day financial operations within the company- issuing client invoices, processing supplier invoices, submitting crew invoices to payroll company for RTI processing, credit card entries, cash book entries, petty cash entries, other transactions
- Credit Control
- Purchase Ledger Control Administration - dealing with supplier queries and vendors chasing payment.
- Reconciliation of company credit cards and bank accounts
- Review financial data and help to prepare monthly and annual reports
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Excellent Excel Skills
- Good communication skills