An interesting international business in Cambridge are seeking to add an accountant to their finance department. This is an ideal position for an experienced accountant to add value to a role or for a more recently qualified candidate to take a step up. This is a varied role with a good mix of transactional & reporting/forecasting aspects & offers good exposure to the wider business as well as C level decision makers.
- AP & AR Invoice & expense processing
- Bank reconciliations
- Payment processing
- Weekly preparation of reports for accounts payable & accounts receivable
- Budgeting & forecasting
- Monitoring cash flow
- Compile & process VAT returns
- Liaison with banks, auditors, HMRC & other members of the finance team
- Monthly management accounts reporting
- Assist with continuous improvement within the finance department processes
What we’re looking for:
- ACCA or CIMA qualified
- 5 years’ experience within an accounts department
- Strong Excel skills
- Previous experience of Navision (desirable)
At polkadotfrog recruitment we do our very best to ensure both client and candidate satisfaction. Our team of Specialist Consultants have the skills, experience and passion to deliver a professional, personal and quality service. Our mission is to build long-term relationships and help clients and candidates find the perfect match.
With offices in Cambridge, Ipswich, Peterborough and Norwich we specialise in the Office Support, Sales, Marketing, Finance, HR, IT, Legal and Shipping & Transport sectors across all levels.
Whilst we would love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven’t heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion