Accountant in Practice
Are you tired of working in a hierarchical, traditional accounting firm, and know there is a better way to support clients?
Do you want to embrace cloud technology and flexible working practices?
Are you driven to provide accounting and financial advice as a trusted business adviser and be integral to your clients' success?
If so, then we want to hear from you
Due to growth, we are looking for an Accountant to join our ever-growing Team. You will be offering an end to end service to our clients whilst working with Cloud Software. We look to work with progressive entrepreneurs to help them build and secure their financial future. We are not your typical bean-counting company who will tell you how much Tax to pay, we look to really make a difference to the clients we work with.
Experience and Qualifications
- At least 2 years working within an Accountancy practice
- AAT/ CIMA/ ACCA qualified (or working towards qualification)
- Must be able to build relationships with people and businesses
- Have experience with preparing the end of year accounts and Tax Returns
- Strong IT skills
Day To Day Duties
- Managing a portfolio of clients to ensure that all their needs are met.
- Proactively speaking with clients about their business challenges.
- Reviewing Annual Accounts that have been produced by the accounts team
- Ensuring VAT returns are produced and filed on time
- Managing payrolls
- Producing management accounts for clients
- Holding regular meetings with clients
- Identifying tax saving opportunities for clients
- Preparing and filing tax returns
- Starting Salary bracket of £22,000-£25,000 per year, with regular reviews
- Support towards further Qualifications
- 35 hours a week- Monday- Friday
- We look for people who are hungry for learning and offer a budget to allow you to choose your own learning
- Choose your own study - you’ll be given free rein to choose the method and location that best suits your preference if you are studying for a qualification with us
- A budget for you to network/take clients out to dinner