£23,000 - £27,000 (Depending on Experience)
Fixed Term (12 months)
Our client is an Australian owned public listed company and an industry leader in providing managed campus services, pre-university and university pathway programmes. They conduct a wide range of activities in Asia, North America, Africa, Australia, Continental Europe and the United Kingdom. Their Colleges are modern and dynamic educational institutions committed to providing quality educational programmes and excellent student support in an environment that encourages students to achieve the best possible results in their studies. ICRGU is the on-campus international college at Robert Gordon University, Aberdeen, Scotland.
The Marketing Coordinator Role
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for leading the College’s marketing and communications function to support agreed student recruitment targets.
Working closely with the University Partner (UP), their Shared Services, a global network of source country offices and the wider College team, the role will be responsible for extracting, developing and maintaining the college’s value proposition, as well as the subsequent development of suitable marketing materials and collateral, student attraction campaigns (via all forms of media) and the ongoing management of the College’s social media/online presence.
The Marketing Coordinator will work with the Senior Manager, Marketing and Admissions (SMMA) to develop and execute a detailed marketing and communications plan and will be expected to lead on the monitoring and reporting of the current educational landscape.
The Marketing Coordinator will establish strong links with key stakeholders in order to ensure;
- alignment to the Navitas and University Partner brand guidelines,
- accuracy of information, and maximum impact of campaign activities and collateral.
The Marketing Coordinator is expected to work effectively within a cross-functional College team environment.
Requirements for the Marketing Coordinator Role
- Tertiary Level education or possess related sector qualifications/training
- Experience of working in a marketing or creative communications function
- In-depth understanding of social media trends and online campaign activities
- Demonstrable experience of working to brief
- Proven ability to organise workload and to cope with a variety of task demands
- Proven ability to adhere to deadlines and work in a high-pressure environment
- Flexible attitude to work including a willingness to work weekends and evenings when required in support of student and administrative activities
- Proven ability as a team player
- Impeccable written communication skills
- Creative skills with an ability to ‘think outside the box’
- Effective interpersonal skills with a variety of cultural and ethnic stakeholder groups
- Computer literacy skills inclusive of demonstrated competence with the Microsoft Office suite – PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Proactive work habits
- Possess a “can do” mentality
- Shine when under pressure
- Bonus Scheme: Access to EVA (10% of fixed salary)
- Access to company pension scheme
- 36 days inclusive of eight (8) Bank Holidays
If you feel you are suitable for their Marketing Coordinator position, please apply now.