Senior Pensions Administrator
An Internationally recognised third party Pensions Administration firm are now looking to recruit a Senior Pensions Administrator into their busy Solihull office.
You must have 3+ previous DB & DC Pensions experience to be considered for this role
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Accurately calculating and pay out benefits for members of the scheme, both manually and using the system.
- Accurately undertake and check benefit calculations performed by other colleagues and liaise with the Team Manager/Senior Manager on specific member cases in a prompt and professional manner.
- Organise and prioritise own work, ensuring completion within quality standards and agreed service levels.
- Be a point of technical reference for the team
- Accurately checking and authorising the work of others in the team and on occasion help manage the workload and distribution of work for the team.
In return for your hard work you will receive a generous basic salary, pension and all other company benefits.
Please quote <43886> when calling Aaron at Alexander Lloyd or email them at . This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Pensions and Employee Benefits recruitment; covering administration, consulting, management, sales, support, trustee secretarial and directorship roles across the UK.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.