Management Accountant £30,000 - £38,000 + study support
Robert Half are working with a telecommunications business in North Bristol to recruit their next Management Accountant. The role is perfect for someone who has previous experience of preparing management accounts and is looking for a step up in responsibilities - including the management of one other staff member. The role is offering £30,000 - £38,000 + study support!
The Management Accountant will report directly into the Financial Controller - you will be responsible for the preparation of monthly management accounts and the supervision of a junior staff member.
- To produce monthly management accounts to timetable and to investigate and report on actual to budget variances.
- To produce budget holder reports, area finance team reports, and actual to budget variance analysis (Corporate budgets) and to assist with overall review of all budget variances, liaising with area finance teams as necessary.
- To provide financial support, help and advice to Corporate Budget Holders and Managers.
- To review and analyse balance sheet control accounts, reconciling monthly, and creating lead schedules for the monthly accounts file in support of all balance sheet items.
- Participate in annual budget setting, forecasting and statutory accounts preparation.
- Act as system supervisor for the finance system.
- Line Management Responsibilities.
- AAT or degree qualified
- Ideally studying towards an ACCA or CIMA
- Excel experience - pivot tables and vlookups
- £30,000 - £38,000
- Study support
- 25 days holiday +bank holidays
- Flexible working options
- Pension contribution scheme
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice