Up to £40,000 + MANY BENEFITS!!!
This is your chance to work with a well-established and respected consultancy company as a Backend developer in a state-of-the-art engineering team. You will help develop the backend of mobile web applications for a number of established clients, such as British Gas, BBC, and Land Rover, providing the opportunity to use a range of tools and technologies. So, if you're looking for a role where you can work along-side a unique hybrid of employees, take part in different projects providing new and interesting challenges and the opportunity to further enhance your skillset, then this is the job for you!
This modern consultancy works with many established companies, helping them to complete in a world of changing technology by creating mobile web applications that can be used from smartphones.
Your role working as a Backend Developer within the company's engineering team will be largely performed in PHP (Wordpress and Laravel) and will encompass a range of responsibilities throughout enhancing the continuation of the company, such as:
- Architecting, designing and maintaining large-scale applications
- Writing Ansible playbooks
- Creating deployments for micro-service applications
- Planning, designing and implementing multi-layered web applications
- Configuring multiple layers of caching
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
What your role as a Backend Developer will require:
- Experience architecting systems from the ground up
- Core proficiency with PHP (Laravel and Wordpress), and a familiarity with other languages
- Experience maintaining codebases
- Confidence deploying production applications
- The ability to balance client expectations against technical requirements
The salary for your role as a Backend Developer is up to £40,000.
Along with this salary, the company are providing a wide range of benefits including:
- Flexible working hours
- Training days
- Health plan
- Monthy benefit budget
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Jessica Boss via the Apply link on this page.