Registered Mental Health Nurse RMN - High Dependency Learning Disabilities
At Cygnet Health Care you'll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
We are looking for a professional, ambitious & confident Registered Mental Health Nurse / RMN.
A rewarding role with excellent career prospects, your focus on quality of care will help us achieve our goals.
Registered Mental Health Nurse / RMNs with interests in leadership, research & risk assessment are encouraged to apply.
If you're passionate about what you do, we want to talk to you.
• Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
• Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
• Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
• Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals.
• Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines.
• Open, compassionate, honest & resilient
• Newly Qualified or Experienced Registered Mental Health Nurse / RMN with a current Pin Number
• Capable to maintain documentation and undertake audits
• Well informed of the Mental Health Act 1983 & have an understanding of latest nursing practices
• Able to deputise in a clinical lead role
• Focused on patient recovery to monitor, manage & reduce risk
• Helping to empower & support service user independence.
Why Cygnet? We'll offer you…
• Strong career progression opportunities within the region, including into management roles
• RCNi membership
• Monthly reflective practice, support with revalidation & CPD opportunities
• Expert clinical supervision & peer support
• Employee referral scheme
• 50% of NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
• Pension scheme
• Employee discount savings & “Cycle to work” scheme
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.
Cygnet Manor is a 20 bed high dependency complex care service for men with learning disabilities and associated complex needs. All bedrooms are en-suite and furnished to a high standard. The people in our care are encouraged to personalise their bedroom to their own taste.
Our rehabilitation mental health hospitals specialise in enabling adults with learning disabilities and complex needs to develop the necessary skills to move toward greater independence with increased social functioning and inclusion through a personalised care pathway.
The Manor is rated 'Good' overall by the QCQ but achieved 'Oudstanding' in the 'Caring' category.
Ready to make a positive change?
Please click on the 'apply now' link below