Key/National Account Manager
- Our client is a well-established supplier of home textiles with a strong range of products sold successfully into national retail, mail order and contract customers.
- A position now exists for an experienced Key or National Account Manager to join the business to develop and manage a portfolio of existing customers whilst exploiting new business opportunities. This role will also give you the ability to work with product development.
- The company is growing fantastically well and offers an excellent working environment.
- A dynamic and charismatic individual, the ideal candidate will ideally have experience of working in the furnishings, home accessories, housewares, gift or DIY products or allied industries.
- Strong candidates with experience of selling other non-food consumer goods will also be considered.
- In addition to basic salary, bonus and company car or allowance you will be offered an excellent working environment with a forward thinking and dynamic business.
Consultant: Rina Gokani
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.