Registered Mental Health Nurse RMN - Inpatient rehabilitation
At Cygnet Health Care you'll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
We are looking for a professional, ambitious & confident Registered Mental Health Nurse / RMN.
A rewarding role with excellent career prospects, your focus on quality of care will help us achieve our goals.
Registered Mental Health Nurse / RMNs with interests in leadership, research & risk assessment are encouraged to apply.
If you're passionate about what you do, we want to talk to you!
• Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
• Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
• Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
• Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals.
• Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines.
• Open, compassionate, honest & resilient
• Newly Qualified or Experienced Registered Mental Health Nurse / RMN with a current Pin Number
• Capable to maintain documentation and undertake audits
• Well informed of the Mental Health Act 1983 & have an understanding of latest nursing practices
• Able to deputise in a clinical lead role
• Focused on patient recovery to monitor, manage & reduce risk
• Helping to empower & support service user independence.
Why Cygnet? We'll offer you…
• Strong career progression opportunities within the region, including into management roles
• RCNi membership
• Monthly reflective practice, support with revalidation & CPD opportunities
• Expert clinical supervision & peer support
• Employee referral scheme
• 50% of NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet (from Jan '19)
• Pension scheme
• Employee discount savings & “Cycle to work” scheme
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years
Cygnet Sherwood House is a 30 bed specialist high dependency inpatient rehabilitation service for men dedicated to providing a high quality environment for promoting long-term recovery.
Typical diagnoses include: schizophrenia, schizo-affective disorder, bipolar affective disorder, personality disorder or depression, Treatment resistant.
Cygnet Sherwood House is rated 'Good' by the CQC.
Ready to make a positive change?
Please click on the 'apply now' link below