Year 6 Teacher
Year 6 Teacher
Contract: until July 2019 initially
Salary: £ 130 -£ 150
Location: Bolton, Manchester
GSL Education is currently looking to appoint a passionate and enthusiastic Year 6 Teacher to join one of our schools in Bolton, Manchester.
We are looking for an outstanding Year 6 practitioner who is ready to bring their skills and knowledge to our school. You must have excellent subject knowledge and demonstrate an ability to combine a strong classroom presence with excellent achievement for children. You must be enthusiastic, professional and approachable.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone wishing to further develop their career or gain valuable experience.
Our client is an outstanding, nurturing school at the heart of the community, providing child-centered, high quality learning through play and exploration. It is a warm, friendly school with the emphasis on what is best for the children encouraging curiosity, confidence and a love of learning.
- Able to fit in well with the supportive staff-team at the school
- Previous work experience in a similar role
- Be a qualified teacher with QTS or PGCE
- An updated CV and DBS
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK
- The desire and motivation to meet the challenge of working with children
- Ability to stay calm and objective when presented with unusual or challenging behaviour
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
GSL Education offers:
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
GSL Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Our advertised teaching roles relate to real vacancies that exist at our client Schools.
Candidates wishing to apply are requested to contact Almash at GSL Education as soon as possible.