Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer – Northampton - £35k-£40k
I am currently looking for an experienced Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a well-established and forward-thinking food manufacturing company at their Northampton site. The client has had massive investment and have a strong focus on research and development to ensure that they are ahead of their competition. As such, they are experience a massive period of growth and are looking for additional engineers to support the existing maintenance team.
The role will have a strong focus on PPM, as well as reactive maintenance and continuous improvement of engineering practices. You will be working as part of a very successful engineering team, working on both electrical and mechanical systems, so experience with both electrical and mechanical maintenance is essential.
Some of the key responsibilities of the role will involve:
- Previous experience working in a food/beverage manufacturing environment as a multi skilled engineer is essential
- Multi skilled in both electrical & mechanical discipline
- Ability to fault find & rectify PLC’s
- Ability to read electrical drawings
- Experience of working to appropriate health & safety standards & regulations, IOSH trained desirable but not a necessity
- 17TH Edition desirable but not a necessity
- Fabrication skills desirable but not a necessity
- Experience with industrial microwaves & gas ovens, high voltage is highly advantageous
- Willingness to train & learn new skills
The successful candidate will receive a salary of £35k - £40k depending on experience and will be required to work a continental shift pattern of 12 hour shifts 4 days on, 4 days off, 4 days on, days off and will rotate between 5:00am-5:00pm; 6:00am-6:00pm and 10:00am-10:00pm