Mass Participation Manager
Eden brown is working in partnership with a fantastic charity to recruit for a Mass Participation Manager based in the City of London on a fixed term contract.
This is an excellent opportunity for a marketing professional to embark onto the charity and join a successful team and be responsible for growing challenges within the organisation.
- To take a lead on the development of existing challenges.
- Continuously improving and making the experiences that they offer supporters great.
- Work very closely with the fundraising events and mass participation team.
- Contribute to plans in order to grow mass participation activity.
- Capitalise on additional investments to keep growing the challenges/events.
- A strong understanding and experience within marketing.
- Ability to deliver a successful mass participation activity.
- To have excellent communication skills with proven experience.
- Strong knowledge and project management skills.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria, pleased apply now or contact .
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.