Senior Finance Analyst
Robert Half are partnering a huge, global professional services firm to recruit for a strong, commercially focused Senior Finance Analyst to join their high-performing commercial finance team.
You will be summarising large volumes of data, developing financial models, and providing revenue statistics and analytical support to the Finance department management, and other senior management as required. You will work with limited direction to develop new reports and to distribute monthly financial reports to managers across the firm. You'll also working with the firm's Finance Business Partners on various projects that require in-depth analytical and critical thinking skills.
The business are a huge and instantly recognisable professional services firm based in a modern office complex right in the heart of Manchester City Centre. After years of being an industry leader within their market, they are now putting huge investment into their Manchester-based finance team and are committed to hiring the very best talent within the market.
- Working in a team environment to complete ad-hoc financial analysis, reports and special projects related to client statistics and firm financial metrics.
- Utilising analytical skills and expert knowledge of business, economics, finance, and accounting to complete complex tasks.
- Utilising systems to obtain data and organize the information and build reports to facilitate effective analysis.
- Accurately interpreting requests for analysis and reporting to produce appropriate and correct final work product.
- Effectively communicating work product to colleagues across the firm through e-mail, phone, web conference, video conference, and in-person presentations. Answering any questions that may arise regarding the data and/or analytical methods and assumptions used to build the work product.
- Making recommendations to streamline workflow and process within the organisation. Utilising new technologies to automate tasks and reporting.
- Maintaining detailed records documenting procedures, methodologies, and sources of information employed while performing analytical tasks.
- Ensuring timely delivery of accurate and professional work product.
- Completing special projects as requested.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice