Dental Practice Manager
Practice Manager - Westpole Dental Practice, Cockfosters (Full Time)
Salary £25,000 - £32,000 (depending on experience)
We are looking for a Practice Manager with exceptional standards and a friendly manner to join one of our major clinics based in Cockfosters to treat NHS and private patients.
- Leading the Practice and team, to meet and exceed NHS and private targets
- Providing excellent patient care at every stage of the dentistry process
- Coaching and developing staff, to ensure levels of excellence are achieved
- Managing patient feedback and ensuring all patients have an outstanding experience
- Carrying out marketing activities to ensure that patient volumes are maximised
- Conducting daily, weekly and monthly checks of the practice to ensure compliance
- Become the registered manager for CQC
Our ideal candidate will be:
- Experienced in successfully leading, mentoring and developing small teams
- Patient orientated, with a focus on delivering excellence in all areas of the patient life cycle
- A self-starter, with the ability to work independently whilst effectively leading and inspiring success in their team
- DBS checked with the right to work within the UK
You can also join our Enjoy Benefit Scheme to help save you money by offering tax benefits or specially negotiated discounts on the following items:
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work
- Gym membership
- The latest mobile phones
- The latest PC, laptop or tablet
About Colosseum Dental
Now is a great time to join Colosseum Dental. We are a major provider of neighbourhood dentistry in the UK and we are undergoing a significant refurbishment programme across our extensive estate to improve our patients’ - and your - experience of our clinics.
We are proud to be part of the only Pan-European group with practices in Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Switzerland, Finland and Italy, so we’re unique in our ability to offer career mobility, a huge network of expertise and the infrastructure to support our clinicians.
Apply now to find out more about how a career with us can help you grow and develop. Alternatively, please get in touch with Elaine Russell directly at Colosseum Dental.